As our tag line mentions, our main mission is to "prepare the people for the coming of the Lord."
We focus on:
Matthew 28: 18-20
"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- Make disciples.
- Baptize them.
- Teach them.
- Make them ready for the Lord
- The scriptures are inspired by God – (Thessalonians 2:13)
- There is only one true God – (Matthew 28:19)
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ – (Pilippians 2:9-11)
- Man willingly fell to sin – (Romans 5:12-19)
- Every person can have restored fellowship with God through ‘Salvation’ – (Luke 24:47)
- In water baptism by immersion – (Romans 6:4)
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation – (1 Corinthians 12:1-31)
- The initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues’- (Acts 2:4)
- Sanctification initially occurs at salvation – (Romans 12:1,2)
- The Church has a mission – (Ephesians1:22,23)
- A Divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church –
- Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today – (Matthew 8:16,17)
- The blessd hope – when Jesus raptures His church prior to His return to earth – (1Thessalonians 4:16,17)
- In the millennium reign of Christ – (Matthew 24:27,30)
- A final judgment will take place – (Matthew 25:46)
- New heavens and a new earth – (2Peter 3:13)